I found this beautiful song. It’s a cover of Craig Armstrong’s ‘Finding Beauty’.
What does finding beauty mean to you? Is it discovering the inner-beauty which you already have inside? Or perhaps its finally seeing the world around you, that you are always surrounded by beauty…
I can find many beautiful things in this life:
- A soft, glowing smile that comes from the heart, in memory of a special person.
- A leaf twirling on a branch, blown by the gentle wind. Only its stem holding it safe.
- A white cat sitting in the sun, purring and gently licking its fur with such satisfaction.
- The soft, gentle glow of the morning sun rising to say hello to a beautiful shy beach.
- Fluffy clouds sailing gently in the ocean blue sky, expanding and discovering itself.
- Raindrops gently trickling down on a misty pane of glass, a deliberate, sensuous flow.
- A joyful tear rolling down your cheek, its final resting place, the saltiness on your lips.
- The angelic voice of a little child singing to her elders, piercing their worn-out hearts.
What’s your list?
May you only see the beauty that is always around us and within us.
Leave a Reply